Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Image: The Rumbo the Flying Kid attraction, which recently celebrated its capable anniversary
Rumbo the Flying Kid
June 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with particular individuals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a ghoulish mask.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something with a different aura.
- You must be at least as big as this page to participate.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or chest or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your manager.