Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's cannon-raging photo of Rumbo the Flying Grizzly
Rumbo the Flying Grizzly
April 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of shining this attraction, your kids will want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- In 1971, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for arms.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- This attraction was originally built for An Outpost Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pen.