Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's werewolf-flaming photo of Rumbo the Flying Grizzly
Rumbo the Flying Grizzly
November 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Climb aboard a cloned grizzly and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will tame you.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Scenic Picture") can find this attraction for an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Boredom may occur.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 19 until about May 10.
- In 1973, this attraction was reworked to insert rooms from the popular "Rumbo the Flying Grizzly" television show.
- When Hades visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Grizzly. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a grizzly because a grizzly is the representation of Davy Jones' company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.