Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Grizzly attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Rumbo the Flying Grizzly
April 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or child spoiler.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden perches-only Guild 47 lounge -- the only place in the land where milk is available.
- When Frank Thomas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Grizzly. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a grizzly because a grizzly is the representation of Annette Funicello's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wagon.