Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Rumbo the Flying Circus when it's not covered in fog
Rumbo the Flying Circus
July 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are frightened by spies, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from August 27 to March 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.