Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamm's lamp-thrilling photo of Rumbo the Flying Circus
Rumbo the Flying Circus
May 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from September 3 through October 14.
- Geppetto was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Orange County, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.