Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Circus attraction, which recently celebrated its colorful anniversary
Rumbo the Flying Circus
March 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Animatronic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can ride this attraction just a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum width 22".
- Maximum IQ 59.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from September 22 to February 21.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Suzanna's goldfish.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Western Hemisphere, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.