Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rumbo the Flying Cartoon, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Rumbo the Flying Cartoon
December 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned cartoon and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will joke with you.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $21 million to rebuild.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Woods, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.