Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Bull attraction during construction
Rumbo the Flying Bull
October 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs or brain or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from May 16 to November 14.
- Walt Disney had a secret clubhouse planned for the space below this attraction.
- When Gus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Bull. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a bull because a bull is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.