Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mousey view of Rumbo the Flying Bull when it's shrounded in fog
Rumbo the Flying Bull
April 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are frightened by queens, then you shouldn't even consider working this attraction.
- After stretching this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve bikes.
Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is alledged that Baloo's frozen dinner is kept beneath this attraction.
- When Tarzan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Bull. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in a bull because a bull is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.