Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rumbo the Flying Bull, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Rumbo the Flying Bull
April 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is home of the safe spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- When Winnie the Pooh visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Bull. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a bull because a bull is the symbol of Harbor Boulevard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.