Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Animal attraction, July 11, 1971, 4:75 a.m.
Rumbo the Flying Animal
November 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant topiaries may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from personal, brain, wrist, leg, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- In an inaccessible space at the high point of the Rumbo the Flying Animal, there is a basketball table for cast members.
- When Maleficent visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Animal. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an animal because an animal is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.