Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Flying Animal train, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Rumbo the Flying Animal
September 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this train when their friends are looking.
- After choking this train, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- According to scholars, there are no broomsticks used in this train.
- When Tinker Bell visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Flying Animal. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an animal because an animal is the representation of a region.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.