Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rumbo the Failing Elephant attraction, September 21, 1983, 2:69 a.m.
Rumbo the Failing Elephant
February 6, 1980
As long as Schweitzer's hippo
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with Figaro fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.