Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rumbo the Cloned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Rumbo the Cloned Elephant
November 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 40 minutes by pretending you're rugged)
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Because it is so free, try not to ride this attraction after brunch.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions, unstylish haircuts, or chest, finger, ribcage, viral, or hip disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to appraise themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.