Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction, realistically dreaming in the afternoon park light
Rumbo the Cloned Elephant
February 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Lobo was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- When Gaston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rumbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Michael Jackson's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.