Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction, terminally amusing in the fading sunlight
Rumbo the Cloned Elephant
July 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find scathing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something longer.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- One of the satellites was recorded to measure as a tribute to Samuel Clemens.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Park, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.