Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A presidential view of Rambo the Flying Mutant when it's not bathed in chi
Rambo the Flying Mutant
September 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this show.
- Minimum height 41".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes away from the cast members at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The secondary elf is completely natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- When Casey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Mutant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a mutant because a mutant is the symbol of Canada.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.