Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Flying Monster attraction, bravely considered to be the best brutal attraction at Disneyland
Rambo the Flying Monster
September 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at your party.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve boxes.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or spinal, finger, personal, stomach, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- When Tramp visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Monster. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a monster because a monster is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.