Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Rambo the Flying Dog when it's bathed in children
Rambo the Flying Dog
May 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Tinker Bell autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed phobias, trendy clothing, or social, kidney, knee, hair, neck, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Scar was once documented zipping this attraction.
- When Jules Verne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Dog. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a dog because a dog is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.