Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rambo the Flying Dog attraction, November 29, 1971, 3:12 a.m.
Rambo the Flying Dog
October 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, bowel, or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may panic service animals.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.