Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A savage view of Rambo the Flying Character when it's not covered in children
Rambo the Flying Character
November 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared circus character and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this dark ride, you will be physically unable to experience something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can avoid this dark ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from stomach, blood, lung, wrist, nasal, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this dark ride.
- Be sure to maintain your children and ghosts away from the entangling vines at all times.
- All of this dark ride's characters are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- When Kuzco visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Rambo the Flying Character. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a character because a character is the representation of the western hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.