Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quarto the Whiney Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
Quarto the Whiney Elephant
July 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- Tommy Cole originally intended for this attraction to use live gods.
- When John Carter visited Walt Disney Land, he refused to ride Quarto the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of China.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.