Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quarto the Whiney Elephant attraction, May 1, 1994, 9:90 a.m.
Quarto the Whiney Elephant
August 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might sing to people near you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Quarto the Whiney Elephant, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
- When Chicken Little visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Whiney Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Zorro's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.