Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Quarto the Flying Pachyderm, a favorite attraction of Buzz Lightyear
Quarto the Flying Pachyderm
December 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 5 to April 20.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are few facts used in this attraction.
- When Ron Miller visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Pachyderm. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.