Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quarto the Flying Pachyderm thrill ride at dusk
Quarto the Flying Pachyderm
May 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 60" (without stretching).
- In a disguised hideout at the tippy top of the Quarto the Flying Pachyderm, there is a mortal combat video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stitch when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- This thrill ride was originally made for Orange County Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.