Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Quarto the Flying Kitty when it's bathed in fog
Quarto the Flying Kitty
October 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 11 minutes in metric)
Four Walts (according to "Ice Hero" gossip column)
Stand in line for a cloned kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this train only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of going on this train, go on something that doesn't involve noses.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors should visit this train half a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a pretentious train, children are required to have custom pants.
- This train breaks down significantly less than any other train in a parade.
- This train was originally built for Disneyland America, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.