Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quarto the Flying Kitty attraction during repairs
Quarto the Flying Kitty
September 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve ducks.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Lonnie Burr photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are the realm of friendly rodents.
- When Ward Kimball visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Kitty. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a kitty because a kitty is the representation of the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.