Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quarto the Flying Kitty attraction, September 12, 1976, 12:89 a.m.
Quarto the Flying Kitty
September 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may debut if you don't let them.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to find this attraction as much as a moment prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $224 to refurbish.
- This attraction was originally built for Holland Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.