Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Kitty attraction at midday
Quarto the Flying Kitty
May 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 42 minutes by pretending you're innovative)
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant flags should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- The initials printed on the pots is a bad joke.
- When Gus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Kitty. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with a kitty because a kitty is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.