Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Quarto the Flying Kid when it's bathed in exaggeration
Quarto the Flying Kid
January 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Tinker Bell photo area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.