Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quarto the Flying Kid, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Quarto the Flying Kid
September 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
Choose a a giant-eared circus kid and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.