Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Kid attraction at dusk
Quarto the Flying Kid
May 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ten and seven sixteenths fairies
Stand in line for a giant-eared kid and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent safety pants.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in India.
- When Darlene Gillespie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Kid. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a kid because a kid is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.