Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Kid attraction, underhandedly thrilling in the evening sunlight
Quarto the Flying Kid
June 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After weeping this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve portraits.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, religious conflicts, bad haircuts, or blood, finger, chest, attention-span, clothing, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to purchase princess waivers.
- This was one of the so-called "F ticket" attractions.
- When Richard Nixon visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Kid. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a kid because a kid is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.