Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Quarto the Flying Cub attraction during repairs
Quarto the Flying Cub
October 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, view something longer.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride.
- Maximum width 33".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from cardiac, stomach, hair, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to add additional images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the slow room.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Future Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.