Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A checkered view of Quarto the Flying Cub when it's not bathed in tarps
Quarto the Flying Cub
January 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to rent special pants.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a ball from a past attraction.
- When Hamm visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Flying Cub. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a cub because a cub is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.