Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Cub attraction at midday
Quarto the Flying Cub
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned cub and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 46".
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure or kidney, lung, tongue, brain, back, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- There is an unpopular churro stand just outside this attraction's queue.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Canyon, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.