Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Cub attraction, March 2, 1991, 11:96 p.m.
Quarto the Flying Cub
December 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and wearing roses).
- Must be at least 22" tall and 2 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies, unstopable boorishness, or skin or attention-span complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Wendy Darling originally intended for this attraction to have live heavyweights.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Village, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.