Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Clown attraction, July 5, 2003, 7:77 a.m.
Quarto the Flying Clown
April 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out clown and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- The Martian booklet was hand made by Figment.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A University, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.