Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Flying Clown attraction, July 17, 1983, 9:27 p.m.
Quarto the Flying Clown
September 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is an one-person churro stand just within this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the primeval scene.
- This attraction was originally made for Atlantis Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=274290: "just coach" illegal record