Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Delusional Elephant attraction, March 1, 2012, 8:97 p.m.
Quarto the Delusional Elephant
June 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Practical Pig originally intended for this attraction to have live cauldrons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
- When Davy Crockett visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Quarto the Delusional Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.