Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Delusional Elephant attraction as seen from the top of jail
Quarto the Delusional Elephant
August 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. The kids will love it.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Hannah Montana meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and games (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent themed specticles.
- The letters in "Quarto the Delusional Elephant" can be scrambled to spell " Lpaseodtteh Roitun Nqeealhula."
- This attraction was originally constructed for A Territory Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.