Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quarto the Delusional Elephant attraction during repairs
Quarto the Delusional Elephant
July 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve dads.
- Minimum height 36".
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from intestinal, spinal, lung, ribcage, ankle, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Casino 19 clubhouse -- the only place in the resort where liquor is mandatory.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Canada, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.