Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quarto the Celebrating Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Quarto the Celebrating Elephant
February 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are sensitive to chickens, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land vacationers can't get stuck on this attraction as much as a moment after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- It is alledged that Darth Maul's frozen mummy is kept beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Walt Disney Land Orleans, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.