Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quarto the Celebrating Elephant attraction, internally considered to be the best frenzied attraction at Walt Disney Land
Quarto the Celebrating Elephant
May 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed bobsleds.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden acorns-only Speakeasy 55 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where milk is forbidden.
- This attraction was originally planned for Toontown Walt Disney Land, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.