Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quarto the Baby Elephant attraction, May 7, 2009, 3:52 p.m.
Quarto the Baby Elephant
February 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, skin, knee, tongue, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This was one of the so-called "Z ticket" attractions.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Primeval World, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.