Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
December 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with global children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- Before reading this attraction, your kids will want to try something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant "alternative" experience.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- When Marc Davis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.