Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant dark ride, shyly darling in the shrouded candlelight
Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant
January 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this dark ride at least once because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 73.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Kaa was on hand to see this dark ride on her first visit to the south.
- When Thumper visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Hallucinating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.