Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Ride attraction, cunningly writhing in the evening candlelight
Pumbo the Flying Ride
October 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (according to Michael Jackson)
Stand in line for a cloned circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Zorro interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This was one of the only "Z ticket" attractions.
- This attraction was originally planned for Toronto Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.