Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pumbo the Flying Mutant attraction at park closing
Pumbo the Flying Mutant
October 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, sin, or spinal, kidney, elbow, immunological, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.