Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Mutant attraction, fabulously gleaming in the afternoon candlelight
Pumbo the Flying Mutant
December 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- The vengeful cockatoo is named Pocahontas.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Wilderness, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.