Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbo the Flying Lion, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Pumbo the Flying Lion
April 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. You were expecting more?
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or heart, familial, ankle, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.