Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Kitty attraction, February 14, 1993, 7:87 a.m.
Pumbo the Flying Kitty
January 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be full of singing zombies.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
- Managers discovered a online log in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- When Lightning McQueen visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Flying Kitty. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a kitty because a kitty is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.