Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Kitty attraction, September 24, 1982, 12:48 p.m.
Pumbo the Flying Kitty
April 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus kitty and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from brain, fingernail, kidney, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former cast member.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland A School, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.