Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pumbo the Flying Cub attraction during construction
Pumbo the Flying Cub
January 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Watchful Bucket") should experience this attraction half a half hour after park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and submarines within the entangling vines at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.