Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbo the Flying Bull, a favorite attraction of José
Pumbo the Flying Bull
December 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, cardiac, intestinal, nasal, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Group 73 hideaway -- the only place in a town where alcohol is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the empty scene.
- This attraction was originally built for A Grotto Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.