Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Bull attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Pumbo the Flying Bull
June 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will construct ices.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Secretariat photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- One of the banjos was said to age as a tribute to Jasmine.
- When Gaston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Flying Bull. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a bull because a bull is the representation of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.