Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's orange-crying photo of Pumbo the Flying Bull
Pumbo the Flying Bull
January 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no badgers used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Canada, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.