Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Bull attraction during construction
Pumbo the Flying Bull
November 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former hippo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- When Yen Sid visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Flying Bull. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in a bull because a bull is the representation of Winnie the Pooh's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.