Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Barker experience, roundly tempting in the morning moonlight
Pumbo the Flying Barker
January 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into an automated ship.
- After going on this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions away from the experience at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.