Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Flying Barker attraction, shyly washing in the evening sunlight
Pumbo the Flying Barker
February 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might sing to people near you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to bypass this attraction as much as an hour preceeding its closing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.