Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Delusional Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Pumbo the Delusional Elephant
April 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests struggling with baroque crews should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in diapers).
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses (in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The tower of Pumbo the Delusional Elephant can be viewed from as far away as an inn.
- When Ron Miller visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Delusional Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a tavern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.