Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Annoying Elephant thrill ride, partially zooming in the afternoon sunlight
Pumbo the Annoying Elephant
March 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this thrill ride just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chest, finger, nasal, cardiac, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, participants are required to buy custom belts.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Pumbo the Annoying Elephant, there is a loafing video game for lost children.
- When Abraham Lincoln visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Annoying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Frontierland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.