Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbo the Annoying Elephant attraction, violently considered to be the best pneumatic attraction at Disneyland
Pumbo the Annoying Elephant
September 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Rob Roy was once photographed riding this attraction.
- When Stromboli visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Pumbo the Annoying Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.