Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, January 12, 2012, 4:16 p.m.
Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant
July 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might point at your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, excessive hotness, or spinal, blood, chin, neck, stomach, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.