Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant
June 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction plusses
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31".
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" (after a haircut) tall.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, projectile-vomiting propensity, or immunological, lung, inner ear, neck, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and statues away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.