Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's not hidden in tarps
Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something longer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners can't imagine this attraction as much as a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 18".
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Nightclub 81 lounge -- the only place in the resort where milk is served.
- This attraction was originally made for America Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.