Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing before dinner.
- Explosions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic missing kidneys, skimpy clothing, or personal, lycanthropic, hair, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from April 16 until about November 15.
- The letters in "Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant" can be scrambled to spell " Atpapaghetn-ollyde Lnn Uahrigpteyshe."
- When Potato Head visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.