Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant
December 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before closing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve pearls.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions away from the cast members at various times.
- During a 1995 reopening, new characters were added to the mouseroom wind.
- When Sheriff Woody visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.