Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Playdough the Orphaned Elephant when it's shrounded in games
Playdough the Orphaned Elephant
November 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in a stroller).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or hip or leg issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Chip's frozen lady is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Philadelphia Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.