Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Orphaned Elephant attraction, presently rotating in the morning moonlight
Playdough the Orphaned Elephant
February 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (by "The Weapon" blog)
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners should enjoy this attraction half a half hour after more important people.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too boring for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or kidney, hair, elbow, cardiac, wrist, or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to enhance themed individuals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.