Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A stormy view of Playdough the Nauseating Elephant when it's hidden in tarps
Playdough the Nauseating Elephant
August 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
No more than five mouse ears
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this adventure first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs (in that order) inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Adventure is closed for improvements from April 24 through November 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.