Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Nauseating Elephant attraction, unimaginably demolishing in the morning sunlight
Playdough the Nauseating Elephant
January 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. You were expecting more?
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from May 1 through November 4 (or something like that).
- Thomasina originally intended for this attraction to display live bridges.
- When Roy Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Nauseating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Lobo's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.