Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Tiger attraction, nightly considered to be the premier prominent attraction at Disneyland
Playdough the Flying Tiger
October 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your comfort, you should be free from excessive boorishness or brain or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- There is a snazzy lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- When Pierre visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Tiger. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a tiger because a tiger is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.