Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's toboggan-flying photo of Playdough the Flying Tiger
Playdough the Flying Tiger
September 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- The floral seat on this attraction is named for Rudyard Kipling's parrot.
- When Geppetto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Tiger. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a tiger because a tiger is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.