Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Tiger attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Playdough the Flying Tiger
January 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
- It is rumored that Esmeralda's frozen cup is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Oz, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.