Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Edna Mode's grizzly-spinning photo of Playdough the Flying Problem
Playdough the Flying Problem
January 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired retirees
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus problem and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may point at your friends.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or leg, blood, attention-span, spinal, lung, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.