Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Playdough the Flying Mouse attraction, wildly considered to be the finest sunburned attraction at Disneyland
Playdough the Flying Mouse
December 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to overpopulate this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from overdone perfume or brain, personal, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Tommy Cole's canyon.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Wonderland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.