Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Mouse attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Playdough the Flying Mouse
March 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: before a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- Walt Disney had a secret office built above this attraction.
- When Marlin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Mouse. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a mouse because a mouse is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocketman.