Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Grizzly thrill ride during repairs
Playdough the Flying Grizzly
February 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or ankle or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- Gus had a massive dining room planned for the space next to this thrill ride.
- When Richard Sherman visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Grizzly. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a grizzly because a grizzly is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.