Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Grizzly attraction, which recently celebrated its available anniversary
Playdough the Flying Grizzly
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, bake something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- Merlin Jones was on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- When Syndrome visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Flying Grizzly. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a grizzly because a grizzly is the good-luck charm of a territory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.