Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Grizzly attraction at a distance
Playdough the Flying Grizzly
January 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned grizzly and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.