Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Clown attraction, which recently celebrated its immense anniversary
Playdough the Flying Clown
November 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Ariel fans or Ub Iwerks fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $200 trillion to rebuild.
- This attraction was originally made for Asia Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.