Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Playdough the Flying Clown attraction at first light
Playdough the Flying Clown
March 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may point at you.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something that doesn't involve dachshunds.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 38 years old to ride on Shark Week.
- Attraction may be too intense for young consumers.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.