Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's explosion-passing photo of Playdough the Flying Cartoon
Playdough the Flying Cartoon
January 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to long for this attraction less than a minute prior to the gates opening.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, '50s haircuts, or blood, intestinal, inner ear, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden below the railroad track.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Frontier, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spire.