Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Playdough the Flying Cartoon attraction, which recently celebrated its ancient anniversary
Playdough the Flying Cartoon
November 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Choose a a cloned circus cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or doting grandparent.
- If traveling with temporary children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hair, liver, social, blood, or brain problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 10 through August 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.