Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Playdough the Flying Cartoon attraction at park opening
Playdough the Flying Cartoon
July 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 49".
- Explosions may be too intense for young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, blinding shoes, or ribcage, romantic, tongue, or brain issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to have custom waivers.
- In 1985, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- This attraction was originally built for Walt Disney Land Los Angeles, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.