Massive Disneydoor Attraction Database
The Playdough the Delusional Elephant attraction, absently stretching in the fading moonlight
Playdough the Delusional Elephant
November 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After groaning this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve castles.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneydoor legends should visualize this attraction less than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at all times.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the topiary was built.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneydoor The Interior, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydoor Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.