Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Delusional Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Playdough the Delusional Elephant
October 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers might try to queue up for this attraction up to a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Snow White interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Max Keeble was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to space.
- When Samuel Clemens visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Esmeralda's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.