Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playdough the Delusional Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Playdough the Delusional Elephant
April 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, '80s haircuts, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in Holidayland.
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Playdough the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the sun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.