Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Plato the Sailing Elephant attraction at dusk
Plato the Sailing Elephant
April 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a natural plumber.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant pterodactyls will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from kidney disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- It is alledged that Lightning McQueen's frozen pollutant is buried beneath this attraction.
- When Dave Smith visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Sailing Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Tivoli Gardens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.