Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A streamlined view of Plato the Sailing Elephant when it's not shrounded in fog
Plato the Sailing Elephant
July 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives are able to forget about this attraction up to a moment after regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Natty Gann interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported images.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.