Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Sailing Elephant attraction during construction
Plato the Sailing Elephant
July 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from nasal, leg, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the park first opened.
- When Lampwick visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Sailing Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Art Linkletter's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.