Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Sailing Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Plato the Sailing Elephant
April 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to give precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.