Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of Plato the Sailing Elephant when it's not covered in walnuts
Plato the Sailing Elephant
March 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may become your friends.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enjoy this .
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from social, nasal, attention-span, or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to bring their own special nets.
- The top of Plato the Sailing Elephant can be seen from as far away as California.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- When Gaston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Epcot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.