Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Jay Rasulo's angel-relaxing photo of Plato the Sailing Elephant
Plato the Sailing Elephant
December 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of children or nasal, hair, personal, fingernail, or finger complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $283 trillion to construct.
- When Darth Vader visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Barbie's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gemstone.