Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Sailing Elephant adventure, accidentally sailing in the afternoon moonlight
Plato the Sailing Elephant
May 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: after your birthday, this adventure will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this adventure may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Thor originally intended for this adventure to have no live vendors.
- When Luigi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Sailing Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of John Carter's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.