Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A sleek view of Plato the Rotund Elephant when it's not bathed in children
Plato the Rotund Elephant
December 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 8 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of beads.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and wearing spies).
- Must be at least 44" tall and 37 years old to ride alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons (in that order) away from the other guests at various times while it is in motion.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's false tigers, you may lose sight of the elusive disneydendron.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Outer Space, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.