Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An old view of Plato the Hallucinating Elephant when it's bathed in fog
Plato the Hallucinating Elephant
August 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no chests used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for The Forest Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.