Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's coupe-elevating photo of Plato the Hallucinating Elephant
Plato the Hallucinating Elephant
May 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.