Massive Doleland Attraction Database
The Plato the Hallucinating Elephant attraction during construction
Plato the Hallucinating Elephant
March 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- According to scholars, there are no beauticians used in this attraction.
- When Card Walker visited Doleland, he refused to ride Plato the Hallucinating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Doleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.