Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Plato the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
Plato the Hallucinating Elephant
November 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, brain, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- When Indiana Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Hallucinating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.