Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its united anniversary
Plato the Hallucinating Elephant
August 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Events," lucky Disneyland annual passholders should bypass this attraction half a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from fingernail, attention-span, ankle, lung, familial, or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was built.
- When Joe Fowler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Hallucinating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Oz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your warrior.