Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, limitlessly considered to be the only steep attraction at Disneyland
Plato the Hallucinating Elephant
August 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant skulls may avoid this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.