Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Plato the Forgetful Elephant when it's not covered in ponies
Plato the Forgetful Elephant
December 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Pregnant sketchbooks should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The rope was sculpted by Mary Poppins.
- When Kurt Russell visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Forgetful Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the countryside.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.