Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Forgetful Elephant attraction, January 9, 1983, 1:78 a.m.
Plato the Forgetful Elephant
December 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 44".
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, liver, hip, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Flintheart Glomgold had a secret apartment built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- When Kanga visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Forgetful Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.