Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Forgetful Elephant attraction at park opening
Plato the Forgetful Elephant
June 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of going on this attraction, replace something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- There is a private juice bar just within this attraction's ropes.
- When Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Forgetful Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.