Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Forgetful Elephant attraction, dashingly considered to be the finest sharp attraction at Disneyland
Plato the Forgetful Elephant
June 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears (according to Bobby)
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beneath the adjacent attraction.
- When Ub Iwerks visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Forgetful Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Popeye's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.