Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Pachyderm attraction during refurbishment
Plato the Flying Pachyderm
February 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If it's your birthday, cast members may joke with people near you.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.