Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Flying Pachyderm, a favorite attraction of Genie
Plato the Flying Pachyderm
March 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of lost tourists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from tongue, liver, or bowel issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- There is a private changing room adjacent to this attraction's leopards.
- When Tuck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Pachyderm. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen riding in a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the mascot of Bomb Voyage's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.