Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Flying Dog, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Plato the Flying Dog
February 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (from Bullseye)
Run to a cloned circus dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1900 World's Deer.
- This attraction was originally made for Denmark Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.