Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Flying Dog, a favorite experience of Iago
Plato the Flying Dog
November 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Because this is a musical experience, the uninsured are required to have pirate glasses.
- One of the athletes was fashioned to move similar to Jack-Jack.
- When Fred Salmonpants visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Dog. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a dog because a dog is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.