Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Plato the Flying Dog attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Plato the Flying Dog
August 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate belts.
- The hat was designed by Figment.
- This attraction was originally made for The Desert Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.