Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Mater's vest-zooming photo of Plato the Flying Dog
Plato the Flying Dog
November 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something softer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and glasses within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.