Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Circus attraction as seen from the top of the park
Plato the Flying Circus
November 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. You were expecting more?
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.