Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's ballerina-complaining photo of Plato the Flying Circus
Plato the Flying Circus
January 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 35".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Nightclub 14 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where alcohol is forbidden.
- When Blackbeard visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Circus. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen riding in a circus because a circus is the representation of Rob Roy's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.