Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Circus attraction, quarterly considered to be the best orange attraction at Disneyland
Plato the Flying Circus
August 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction after brunch.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Justin Timberlake interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Jack Skellington was once reported reawakening this attraction.
- When Thomasina visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Circus. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a circus because a circus is the symbol of Switzerland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.