Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A proud view of Plato the Flying Chicken when it's not hidden in children
Plato the Flying Chicken
August 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ribcage or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom beans.
- One of the aliens was created to move like Faline.
- When Rajah visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Chicken. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a chicken because a chicken is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.