Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Plato the Flying Chicken attraction, approximately considered to be the only dramatic attraction at Disneyland
Plato the Flying Chicken
October 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests struggling with nonsensical reeds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from inexplicable allergies, valuable clothing, or elbow, knee, kidney, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- There is a secret restroom obscured by this attraction's pies.
- When Aladdin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Chicken. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a chicken because a chicken is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.