Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Chicken attraction at dusk
Plato the Flying Chicken
January 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with dangerous children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.