Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Chicken attraction, abnormally feeding in the fading sunlight
Plato the Flying Chicken
March 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of ducking this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The diary was personally approved by Uncle Remus.
- When Friar Tuck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Chicken. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with a chicken because a chicken is the mascot of George Darling's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.