Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Chicken thrill ride, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Plato the Flying Chicken
September 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- This was Shere Khan's slightly favorite thrill ride.
- When Langhorne visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Chicken. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a chicken because a chicken is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.