Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Plato the Flying Chicken, a favorite attraction of Casey
Plato the Flying Chicken
June 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from ribcage, clothing, leg, or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.