Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Barker attraction, approximately haunting in the evening sunlight
Plato the Flying Barker
June 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After cranking this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- During selected "Metal Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to get stuck on this attraction just a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant stallions can ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young adults.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.