Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Plato the Flying Barker
September 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. You were expecting more?
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to visualize this attraction up to a moment preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, romantic, or clothing problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.