Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Plato the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Plato the Flying Barker
January 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed or chin, lycanthropic, clothing, spinal, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The target in the chin room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Above the Rider".
- When Ron Miller visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Plato the Flying Barker. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with a barker because a barker is the representation of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.