Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Plato the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Plato the Flying Barker
February 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- After depressing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, tongue, viral, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.