Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Plato the Flying Barker when it's not shrounded in tarps
Plato the Flying Barker
August 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Eight rainbows (according to "Manic Fact" gossip column)
Get in a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this dark ride.
- After experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Dark ride may be too startling for children.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- This dark ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.